Friday 24 February 2012

Shed Chic


Mosaic Heart Slate Flower Pot Garden Hanging Decoration

This week we had to buy a shed due to our old garden storage finally giving up the ghost. I spent hours trying to find one in the size that would fit the space (very small), within budget (very small), and that looked like it wouldn't blow away in a light breeze. Not easy, but I have finally found a tool store that is perfect. I am really looking forward to sprucing it up, when it arrives, with a lick of paint and maybe some decoration. (If the quality of the shed is good, and the delivery service is good too I'll recommend the shed and the place I bought it from. Actually if it's all rubbish I'll warn you off them, so you'll hear from me either way on this.)

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to sit in it and survey my garden (there's just enough room for a set of shelves and a garden rake). But, it got me thinking about how I would dress up a full-sized summerhouse / garden room shed.

Every week I pick a selection of items from one of the craft sites that I am on as a themed collection called a Folksy Friday. As this week's Folksy Friday is my pick for a complete shed makeover, I thought it might be interesting to anyone reading this blog too. Quite a large selection too because there was too much to choose from. Click on the link to see the collection on my Pinterest board and see what you think -
***

No comments:

Post a Comment